10.01.2010

{ fresh finds friday }

It's Friday!

WOO HOO!


You know what Friday is... 

DATE NIGHT

you know that's right.

Do you still go out on dates with your sweetie?  



Date nights for us usually consist of dinner, 

a trip to Barnes & Noble for a coffee and a new book...

then to the movies for a big ol' bucket of yummilicious buttery goodness.

Mmmm, Mmmm, can't wait...I think I should have skipped lunch today.


It's been a while since we've had a chance to go out,

 so I'm very excited to spend some alone time with my honey.

Can you tell?





Anyhoo,

Just popping in to share some more { fresh finds }

like this lovely little country chic wire egg basket,

great for holding so many things besides eggs.




How about this lovely scalloped edge milk glass compote.

How Sweet.




Join the compote with these unique white porcelain teacups, and you have the

beginnings of quite a lovely little tea party.




 If you want to shake things up a little, add these sassy owls to the table.

So cool, so chic.... those eyes.




If you are feeling a little more demure, 

you can add a few blossoms or a candle to this vintage French lamp base,

and let the tea sipping begin.






Here's hoping you have a wonderful weekend, 

that may or may not include a date night, some egg collecting, and a tea party.


:: peace, love & hugs ::
Carrie




Pin It

6 comments:

  1. love the little milk glass compote.
    enjoy your date night with your sweetie.

    xo
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love date night! I hope you have a fun and relaxing time...

    Great finds! Love that wire egg basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little owls!! Enjoy your night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we still do date night, just got in! Love the wire basket and the vase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my hubby and I sooo need a date night :) Maybe we'll do a date afternoon today! The in-laws are coming, and we haven't been out without the twins in....um.... for-ev-er.

    LOVE your pretty vintage goodies :0
    Cheers!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...