11.20.2011

:: porcelain nature


My porcelain twigs {L O V E}
Many years ago, way before pinterest...
I found an image of these porcelain pinecones & fell in love.


Thinking today of how much I love my twigs 
I began a search of porcelain nature...
here's some of what I found.


a c o r n s






and this beautiful & useful porcelain branch pitcher { l...o...v...e }
I also came across an amazing porcelain artist.








One word describes her work AMAZING.
Wouldn't you agree?


If you want to see more of my porcelain finds,
you can check out my pinterest board




all links to the images can be found there.


Hope you have had a lovely weekend.

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The twigs are superb! I think those are my favorite!

    Kristina Gulino
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...