12.06.2011

:: popcorn & cranberries


Happy Tuesday,
I was just stringing up some popcorn & cranberries,
so I thought I would share the fun with you.



WHAT YOU NEED:

1. day old popcorn {popped with no oils or butter}

2. fresh cranberries

3. needle

4. thread

5. thimble {optional}



DIRECTIONS:

1. Thread a needle with approx. 3 feet of thread & tie a big knot in the end

2. Decide on your popcorn cranberry pattern {or just go willie nillie}

3. Push your popcorn onto your needle & pull to end...repeat with cranberries.

4. Leave about a 3" tail of thread in order to connect the finished sections together

5. Hang your lovely crafty handiwork on your favorite tree.








When the holidays are over you can do a good deed for nature &
hang your popcorn & cranberry garland on your outdoor trees & shrubs
for the birds to snack on through the long cold winter.


Hope your day was Merry & Bright : )

{peace, love & hugs}



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So Sweet and Simple! Very Pretty~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love traditional Xmas ideas. So easy and fun!! The birds are great also. A handmade Xmas is what it's all about. Thanks for sharing these forgotten ones.
    xxx Liz

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...