2.20.2012

:: first snow


The kids were beginning to think it would never come, but finally here it is on the 19th of February, my daughter's 18th birthday we get our first snow of the season. The kids were so excited they couldn't wait to get out this morning...it's not a lot, but it's snow & they are out of school what more can a kid ask for. Sadly it's already melting away & as I take these shots the water is gushing through the gutters, so I'm afraid this one will be very short lived. Hopefully we'll get another soon, we have been known to get snow into March in the past so we're all crossing our fingers. I would be happy with one that keeps us snowed in for about two days, then melts away because by then I would be missing my quiet house {*wink}.


Libby enjoying her first snow ever, it scared her at first, she didn't know what to think of this white stuff all over the ground...too funny.


Maybe later I'll bundle up and sit by a little fire and let the spotted dog play, but for now I'm off to enjoy some coffee & quiet while the kids play outside.

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday : )

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Happy snow day! It's our first of the year too...sure took it long enough to get here :-) Woke up to a winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and pretty snow! We don't get alot of snow here in TX but I think it is pretty when we do.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...