1.28.2014

:: birds & snow = happy

Watching the birds & snow falling are two things that make me very happy.

Finally we get some snow in our new home...it's ultra fine, but accumulating. 
I'm praying for bigger flakes & to wake up in the morning to a winter wonderland.

I love 

S N O W

&

B I R D S




I'm blaming the blowing snow & distance through windows for the bad photos,
I still had to share though...because there is nothing better than watching birds & snow fall.

Is it snowing where you are?

{peace, love & hugs}
Carrie


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love seeing your lovely faces & reading your sweet comments. Thanks for taking the time to visit me : ) * I do my best to respond by e-mail, if I miss you please forgive me. peace & love * Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...